|Customer Service Representative.
Now seeking a qualified individual for a FULL Time Operation staff in Downey, CA.
Candidate must possess general computer skills and some sales experience.
Primary duties include basic client communication.
Duties includes taking care of shipping preparation, container unloading, organizing warehouse and other warehouse related tasks including forklift operation.
Position: Operation staff
Hour: 9:00-18:00, Monday-Friday (Full-time Only)
Location: Downey, CA9798 Firestone Blvd. Downey, CA 90241
Starting rate: $10 per hour (Review after 3 months)
- Create Invoices and shipping tags
- Answer incoming phone calls, e-mails
- Assist with Will Calls, contacting dealers.
- Assist with warehouse - daily shipping, freight shipping, unloading of containers
- Return item(s) check in.
- Overhaul check in and communication with our overhaul customers
- Over 2 years experience of Sales or Operation
- Basic Computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Valid Drivers License
- Able to lift 70 lbs or more
- High School Diploma or equivalent
If you are interested or have any questions, contact us by email at .
|Accounting and Human Resources Staff
|Now seeking a qualified individual for a Full-Time Accounting and Human Resources Staff position in Downey, CA
- Keep book and create monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports and related reports.
- Make annual expense budget.
- Prepare the data for tax filing.
- Payroll calculation and payment process
- Manage cash flow.
- Manage daily payment and deposit process
Human Resources tasks
- Hiring process.
- Employee insurance application process
- Maintain employee handbook
- Other human resources related tasks
- Basic skills for Microsoft Outlook, and Word.
- Intermediate skills for Excel.
- Should have Experience for using Quick Books.
- Should have Experience at least 3 years knowledge for working at accounting section.
- Should have Experience for creating financial statement and complete it all yourself.
- Should have knowledge for income, expense, asset, liability, and equity to make financial statement.
- Should have skills to prepare a correct journal entry from physical transactions.
- Languages: Fluent reading, writing, and speaking Japanese and English.
- Valid Driver's License.
If you are interested or have any questions, contact us by email,