* The vehicle must be in completely stock condition for product development.
* Lender must bring and pick up the vehicle at TEIN U.S.A., INC. in Downey, CA.
* TEIN U.S.A., INC. will not provide any rental car to the lender for any reason.
* TEIN U.S.A., INC. will borrow the vehicle at least three times (2-3 days per) for measurement, test fitment, and test drive (street and freeway only).
* Lender must agree that pictures of the vehicle may be posted on TEIN website or TEIN advertisement (e.g.:http://tein.com/ti/h94-ua5.html)
* Vehicle will be inspected by both lender and TEIN staff before and after testing to ensure that no damage was caused by TEIN U.S.A., INC.
All prior damage will be documented by TEIN U.S.A.,INC and signed for by lender.
* TEIN U.S.A., INC. does not guarantee to provide a proto-type/mass production products to lender.
* In the case of damage to any part of the vehicle caused during testing,
it is the Lenders sole responsibility to claim all damages at the time of pick up only.
No damage claims will be valid once the vehicle leaves the premises.
TEIN U.S.A., INC. will repair only the damaged parts claimed at the time of pick up.
Lender cannot request for repairs on damaged parts not caused during testing.
* TEIN U.S.A., INC. does not guarantee or warranty the proto-type products.
Lender assumes all responsibilities for using the proto-type products.
* Lender is responsible to check all lug nuts and bolts for tightness as TEIN U.S.A., INC.
is not responsible for any damages incurred to vehicle.
* TEIN U.S.A., INC. will reserve the right to chose the lender for R&D test vehicles.